Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Husband and Wife talking during sex

During sex husband and wife should be talking , saying things like

  My Orgasm is still far away .... 
Please touch me here......
Not so hard .... 
slower please .... 
Do you want to be on top ?.... 
I'm starting my orgasm .... 
How can I help you ?..


A husband may wonder " Does she prefer deep entry , or only a few centimeters? "  How  can he find out ?  Just ask her! 

A wife may wish to try a new position , but she thinks, "Maybe my husband is not in a mood to try something new". How can she find out ?  Just ask him!

After her orgasm, a wife may wish to say , "Let's see if we can both have another orgasm. Please keep on moving. Or if you wish, love my clitoris with your fingers " 

Since you are married, you are free to say such things to each other. So don't be shy. You will find that you enjoy hearing each other's voice during sex .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts