Friday, October 24, 2014

help my doctor give me for mastitis - Women health Question


   What help can my doctor give me for mastitis?


   Talk to your doctor about the problem and there are several ways she may able to help. Some women have their pain relieved by taking an oral contraceptive, but if this is not suitable for you then an Anti - hormone preparation like.

  Bromocryptine may be valuable, but only if your mastitis is so trouble some that it interferes with your daily routine.

Tags : Women's health Guide, Healthy Breast, Nipples, Inverted Nipple, Mastitis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts