Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My doctor says I should wait three months before trying to get pregnant - Women health Question

Question:

    I am anxious to start a family and have stopped taking the pill. My doctor says I should wait three months before trying to get pregnant. Why should it?

Answer:

  It is a safety precaution to ensure that all the synthetic hormones contained in the pill are out of your system and that your varies have returned to a normal regular rhythm. There is also some evidence  that vitamin and mineral levels in the blood are altered by taking oral contraceptives and it is important to allow these levels to return to normal before you became pregnant.

Tags : Women's health Guide, Healthy Child Bearing, Trying get Pregnant, Became pregnant lady, Pregnant lady Question 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts