Thursday, October 23, 2014

The surgeon wants to remove one of my breasts of my figure and dread any disfigurement - 23-10-2014

Question:

   I have cancer and the surgeon wants to remove one of my breasts. I am very proud of my figure and dread any disfigurement. Is there anything that can be done?

Answer: 

    A large number of cancer surgeons will perform implant surgery on suitable patients and this can return your breast to almost its former appearance. you may even be offered this at the same time as the actual mastectomy operation. However you should bear in mind that with any implant there is always the risk of the body rejecting it.

Tags : Women's health Guide, Healthy Breast, Breast cancer, Cancer Surgery, remove my breast question

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts