Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Every month I suffer from very Bad PMS and also very Thirsty - Women health Question

Question:

Every month I suffer from very Bad PMS. I seem to shake a lot and I also get very thirsty. I talked to my doctor and he suggested that I cut down on the amount of tea I have. I drink up to 20 cups a day, but how will cutting down on that help my PMS?


Answer:

Anyone who is as thirsty as you are certainly does need to talk to their doctor about it because it can be a symptom of a type of diabetes. In your case, the amount of caffeine you are talking in could well be precipitating your PMS and certainly with be making it worse. Caffeine is a potent stimulant, present in tea as well as in coffee, and five or six cups of either is probably the maximum amount anyone should have in a day. Caffeine is also present in cola drinks.

Tags : Women's health guide, Healthy Menstrustion and sex, Pre - Menstrual Syndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts