Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I have very large breasts. If have them reduced will I still be able to breast feed - Women health Question

Question:

I have very large breasts which have been a constant source of embarrassment all my life. If I have them reduced will I still be able to breastfeed?

Answer:

       Reducing breast size is a complicated procedure and should not be undertaken without a great deal of  thought and counselling. If you want to be able to breastfeed in the future then you must make that very clear to the surgeon so that extra care can be taken not to remove too much secretory tissue or cut through the major mammary ducts. Why not postpone the operation until you have completed your family, then both you and your surgeon will have an easier time.

Tags : Women's health guide, Healthy breast, Breast size and shape, Very large breast, Reduced breastfeed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts