Monday, October 20, 2014

I would like to get my figure back into shape once I have fully recovered operation - women health Question

Question:

     I had a hysterectomy about a month ago, and I would like to get my figure back into shape once I have fully recovered from the operation?

Answer:

  The very best time to start to exercise is before the operation, but failing that it is a very good idea to start exercising as soon as you feel able to. There are many types of hysterectomy so there is no hard and fast rule about the amount of exercise you can properly undertake. Be guided initially by your surgeon and the physiotherapist or read one of the many excellent books written on this subject.

Tags : Women's health Guide, Healthy Menstruation and sex, Surgical procedure, Hysterectomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts